Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#Water Wednesday

"Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it." - Lao Tzu

As a young girl I loved sitting in the shade by the stream in a park by my house and reading. I could lose myself listening to the water and exploring other worlds through the pages of my books.
Water is capable of calming and destroying, creating and exciting. 

Water is powerful - Water is life. 
Yet, a substantial portion of the Kenyan population do not have access to clean drinking water. Tabibu Africa Inc has attempted to ease the burden of disease from polluted drinking water by holding workshops on building rain recepticles and sustainable water filtration systems with sand and charcoal. While this in no way cures the problem we hope that we can make an impact one helping hand at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment